Unleash the Power Within (UPW) Weekend – Tony Robbins
“There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that,
once unleashed, can make any vision,
dream, or desire a reality.”
I last went to a UPW a couple decades ago. With COVID, large in person events have been cancelled this year, so UPW was offered Virtual. Seemed like a great chance to have the experience again without the expenses of travel.
The weekend is about creating breakthroughs in all areas of our life. Learning how to Manage our Emotional State and Changing Limiting Beliefs and be overall heathier.
One way this can be done is though MOTION.
- Motion can elevate the state of mind and our emotions.
- Motion is a big part in Celebration which can reinforce a positive state and mindset.
Another way is through discovering the MEANING we attach to things that happen in our lives.
- We give everything in our life a Meaning.
- That meaning creates our Emotions.
- We can change the meaning of anything in our environment:
What are we going to FOCUS on?
- What is Missing or what we already HAVE?
- What we CAN or CAN’T CONTROL?
- The PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE?
What does it mean? You decide.
What are you going to DO with that meaning? How does it affect you?
Our FEARS also have meaning.
The two most common fears that hold us back:
- I am not enough.
- I will not be liked or loved.
Do we focus on what is missing in our lives or what we have? Can we truly be happy focusing on what is missing?
How many people are truly HAPPY?
Many people spend a lot of time is a state of SUFFERING, which is an negative state of mind, like Anger or Worry. Most Suffering is caused from focusing on ourselves. Our expectations of what should be or our fear of Loss.
What if we focused more on APPRECIATION of what is?
- Appreciation of the people in our lives, instead of focusing on their shortcomings.
- Appreciation of what we do have, instead of what is missing.
- Appreciation of being alive. Life can change in an instant.
We also create meaning from how we prioritize these six Human Needs.
Each of us usually values two of the six needs over the rest. What needs are top on your list? Make a list In each area of the positive and negative activities and emotions you have on a daily/weekly basis that meet each of these needs. This may help you understand your choices and decisions in life.
The end of the 1st day, instead of walking on fire which is usually done at a Live UPW, we broke a board. We wrote our limiting beliefs on one side and our new beliefs and identity on the other side. We were taught the correct stance and process to break through the board. Following the correct process, even young kids were able to break their boards.
This was all just the 1st day!
Days two and three were about Changing beliefs, Closing the GAP, and Business mastery.
Changing our old beliefs to new ones:
- Identifying limiting beliefs and Creating new ones
- Finding leverage of enough reasons why to let go of the old and adopt the new.
- Interrupting the old pattern
- Creating the NEW Impowering Alternative belief
Closing the GAP which included identifying where you are, where you want to go, and the specific actions needed to move towards your goals.
- Finding ways to ADD MORE VALUE than any one else for your customers
- Have mentors and peers that keep challenging you to play at a higher level.
- People live and meet the expectations of their direct PEER group.
Day four was about creating and maintaining a healthy mind and body to be able to have the energy required to create the futures we wrote down that we want.
- Energy comes from our cells.
- Cells need oxygen, water, and to eliminate waste.
- Toxins interrupt and kill cells.
The day included various speakers teaching about structural alignment, breathing techniques, heart math, aerobic vs. anaerobic exercise, balanced healthy eating to remove the toxins from the body.
Here is a summary video Tony Robbins shared of the weekend.
View this post on Instagram
I just wanted to reach out to all 30,000 people that participated in THE FIRST EVER‼️ VIRTUAL‼️ UNLEASH THE POWER WITHIN event! WE MADE HISTORY TOGETHER! 🙌 ❤️ 👊 WHAT A WEEKEND WE SHARED! Thank you for inviting me into your homes. 🙏 It was an absolute honor to be your guest. We enrolled 🎟 22,500 ticket-holders 🎟 but the most magical part was seeing it become 30,000 as participants from 138 countries shared this experience with their roommates, partners, dogs, cats, kids, and sometimes the whole family! I've been so touched reading all of your messages today and hearing what this has done for the people that you shared this with — this was really a family experience and that is perhaps what moves me the most about this new format. I have so much gratitude for MY ENTIRE TEAM, the staff, and volunteers, and A/V production support working around the clock to make this happen. (Actually, six different companies came together and joined forces to pull-off this great feat in the last 2 and a half months!) You guys are relentless and you care as deeply as I do about serving the people we are so privileged to connect with. Thank you for your dedication, creativity, and love. 🤟This wouldn’t have happened without all of your efforts, I’m eternally grateful. It’s nearly impossible to condense 4-13-hr-days into a 5-minute highlight video but we did our best. 🎥🍿 Here it is! Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments below. WE LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR FIRST HISTORIC DIGITAL #UPW such an unforgettable and transformational experience. We’re going to be doing it again 👉November 12, 13, 14, 15 👈 So if you missed the inaugural UPW Virtual, clear your calendar and join us. It’s only a few months away!! To join us, in November click the link in my bio!